
Welcome to my blog! I will tell you about some glitches on msp first login and go to beauty clinic then click on any vip skin you want then you can just buy it this was easy for non vips
Who likes msp?
Add me my name is cutecool86
My other account is lexiexiex i wish i was a VIP!
Tell me your username in comments and then
I will add you!
I'd hate to delete my user but I would have to 1 day maybe when i am level 56 I don't know but i never want to leave!I love my friends their the best!Gifts and wishies to lexiexiex and also autos love my artys and share them also watch my movies and you will earn 10 autos!

I also like to play club penguin and fantage!
Who likes msp?
Add me my name is cutecool86
My other account is lexiexiex i wish i was a VIP!
Tell me your username in comments and then
I will add you!
I'd hate to delete my user but I would have to 1 day maybe when i am level 56 I don't know but i never want to leave!I love my friends their the best!Gifts and wishies to lexiexiex and also autos love my artys and share them also watch my movies and you will earn 10 autos!
I also like to play club penguin and fantage!

No comments:
Post a Comment